The Jackson Center
6001 Moquin Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
Jackson Center is located in West Research Park, between University Drive and Madison Blvd.
From the South or West
- From Birmingham, take I-65 North past Decatur
across the Tennessee River to the first exit, Exit 340 (I-565 and Alabama
Highway 20). There are two long exit lanes. Bear to the right onto
- Take Exit 14 (Research Park Boulevard) North. There are two exit
lanes, stay in the left one, go less than 0.5 miles and go under
Research Park Boulevard to loop around up onto Research Park Boulevard
- Take the first exit, Madison Pike.
- At the top of the ramp bear right and cross back over Research Park Boulevard.
From the East
- From I-565, Take Exit 14 (Research Park Boulevard)
- Stay in the right lane, go less than 0.5 miles and take the
Madison Pike exit.
- At the top of the ramp bear right and cross back over
Research Park Boulevard (westbound).
From the North
- From University Drive (Hwy 72W), take Research Park Boulevard South.
- Take the Madison Pike exit.
- At the top of the ramp turn left (westbound).
Specific Directions from Madison Pike (westbound)
- Go to 3rd traffic light, and turn right onto Voyager Way
- Drive about 0.5 mile to the traffic light at Explorer Blvd. Turn left.
- Turn right at the next street, Discovery Drive.
- From Discovery Drive, turn left on Moquin Drive.
- Jackson Center is at 6001 Moquin Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806
It's set back from the road